Wednesday, August 20, 2014

July and August Fun!

Greetings all.

We have been very busy over the past couple of months and I have lots to share.  We have been going to the lake here in Nashville and I love swimming in my Mickey Mouse float and building sand castles.  I also like it when mama buries my feet in the sand.

Over the 4th of July holiday we traveled to Roswell to visit family.  Since it was a long weekend we got to stay at Uncle Shae's house one night and Aunt Shelley's the other nights.  We had a great time swimming at the pools and we stayed up really late to watch the fireworks.

At the end of July we took a very long car ride back to Iowa for mama's class reunion and stayed the week with Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Steve, Amy and Grant.  Many firsts (for me) happened over that week and I had so much fun.  I got to go to my Great Aunt Sara's house to ride a horse and see baby kittens.  I rode Ace and Mama rode Shelley.  Amy, Grant, and Aunt Stephanie rode, too.  I also went to my first baseball game, the Burlington Bees played the Lancing Lugnuts - the Bees lost, but I had so much fun watching and playing in the play area.  I got my first real baseball from Gordie and Cheryl Liles and a foam finger.  I also got to meet Buzz the Bee.  I got to go the beach on the Mississippi river and play in the muddy sand.  The river had just recently flooded so there was quite a bit of mud above the sand on the beach.  Mama even water skied while we were there, she said it had been many, many years. I also got to see my Sister Isabella and Grandma Dianne while I was there.

When we returned from Iowa I started in my new classroom with my new teacher, Miss Brittney.  While I was sad Miss Katie wasn't going to be my teacher anymore, I really love my new teacher and I get to see and eat breakfast with Miss Katie every day.  I went from a froggie to a busy bee!  We do so many fun things in my new classroom like drinking from a cup, painting, and lots of dancing.

That's all for now, as always, enjoy the pictures!  There are a lot...

Love,
Mavers

                                   Finley, Harper, and I at the pool over the 4th of July weekend


Swimming in the pink float


I was so tired after the pool I feel asleep eating my cookie


That's me in a pink tutu and pig face


Mama and I in our matching USA shirts - just for you, Uncle Matt 


At the golf course before the fireworks


My first sparkler - with Uncle Matt's supervision


Aunt Shelley and the girls waiting for the firework show


Ooooh, Ahhhh, so pretty

Me and Teddy at the Fickle Pickle - yummo


Have I mentioned that I love salt and vinegar Pringles?


Austin Powers - Dr. Evil anyone?


Brotherly love


At the lake


Playing in my new kitchen mama bought for me


Swinging with Grandma Susie at Aunt Stephanie's


Aunt Sara and Machelle getting Ace and Shelley ready for us to ride


Amy, Grant, and I before riding the horses


Watching Aunt Sara 


 Here I am riding Ace


  Petting the kitty cat


Me and Grant on enjoying a snack on the four wheeler

 
 Playing with Grant at his house


Buzz the Bee at the ballgame


 River fun



Mama and Darcy's selfie


Eating our lunch on the muddy Mississippi


Amy swimming in the water - look at that mud, Aunt Shelley


A muddy hole on the beach


Captain Nicholas


Mama water skiing



Driving Grandpa's boat


Cousins


Playing on the river is tiring - I napped on the boat for two hours


Going down the slide at Fun City


Grandma and me in the water at Fun City




































No comments:

Post a Comment