Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

Greetings all!  February was a great month!

Grandpa came to visit and we traveled to Atlanta for my cousin, Finley's, 5th birthday.  She had a pony party at the dance studio and we had so much fun dancing and running around.  I loved playing with all of my cousins!

Grandpa stayed with us all week and we had a safari themed birthday party for me on the 22nd, I turned 2! We enjoyed pizza and snacks and played pin the nose on the lion.  I got tons of great presents, but my balloons were my favorite.  I sang "Happy Birthday To You" and all of my Atlanta family came to celebrate, with the exception of Uncle Matt.  My cake was actually cupcakes with safari animals and palm trees!  I loved making a wish and blowing out my candle.  After the party was over we went to the hotel and swam in the pool.  It was such a fun filled day!  Thank you to all for sending me gifts and making the drive to celebrate my special day!

Enjoy the pictures and videos!

Me eating a tomato - Mama asked me to share - she loves how I say "I don't like it"


Peek-A-Boo



Me wearing mama's rain boots


my birthday cake


Harper and Finley playing with my blocks before the party- I was ni night


Safari snacks for my birthday


Mama and the birthday boy


Harper, Finley, and me at the party


playing at the party


me in front of the lion game, still have my balloon


Leo and me


happy birthday to me


blowing out my 2 candle


mama pinning the nose on the lion


Aunt Lisette's turn


 Go Uncle Shae



Grandpa Steve's turn





My turn


out for dinner at the Mexican restaurant - Grandpa was thirsty


Grandpa taking me for a wagon ride


Me singing Happy Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment