Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! Thanks Easter Bunny.

Greetings all. 

I am going to make up for skipping the month of February by posting twice in March.  I am really getting the hang of this walking thing and have quit the bottle.  I wasn't too sure about the whole sippy cup dealio at first, but now I am kinda digging it.  I have been climbing quite a bit here at home as well. 

We celebrated Easter by going to the Zoo for an Easter egg hunt yesterday.  It was so much fun to play with the eggs that I sat down and did just that during the hunt.  Other children were putting their eggs in their baskets, but I just wanted to play with mine.  We got to see lots of animals and had a great day!

So, we are pretty excited around the house these days - for a couple of reasons  1.  Spring and nicer weather - we hope it arrives sooner rather than later  2.  Opening season of baseball.

Happy Easter to each of you!  I hope you spent it with your families and just enjoyed the day!  We sure did.

Love, The Mav  

Having fun in the little red wagon. Thanks to Elaine for letting us borrow it!




Here I am walking - action shot!


Me and the Easter Bunny!




Hunting playing with eggs.



A Meerkat!



A tiger. Roar.


Look at the monkey!



Flamingos!


Go CUBBIES!!  This may just be the year!




Here I am walking - check out those chunky thighs! 




Here I am checking out my new gorilla stuffed animal.




No comments:

Post a Comment