Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving thanks!

So, this post is a bit late.  I apologize, but I also blame it on my mom as she wants to say something to all 5 of you that actually visit my blog!

This year has been so wonderful in so many ways!  First of all, I am so thankful for Maverick.  I have been so blessed with a healthy and very happy baby.  He makes me want to be a better person and I can't imagine my life without him.  I am so lucky and cannot stress enough how every single day with him has been so much fun and just continues to get even better!  Watching him grow and discover the world around him brings me so much joy; it brings on a whole new meaning to my cup runneth over.  I do not know what the future holds for him, but I am so excited to play a big role in his journey.  My promise to him is to be the best mother I can be by giving him infinite love and support. 

I would also like to thank all of my friends and family for their support and encouragement throughout this year.  My life has been like a roller coaster and you have all helped me balance it out.  I am so blessed to have all of you and am forever thankful.  My theme song for the year is Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger" and I definitely could not have done it without each of you. 

Happy and safe holidays to all and much love!  Sam xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment