Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HOTLANTA TRIP

Grandpa Steve came to visit us over the weekend of the 22nd.  My 4 month check up was that morning and I got two shots, one in each leg.  I was so brave and only cried for a couple of seconds; Mama said I was a big boy!  Here are my stats:  weight - 16 lbs 1 oz - 75th percentile and height - 26 inches - the 85th percentile!  We all took a visit to Atlanta to visit Uncle Shae, Aunt Lisette, and Cousin Teddy after my big morning. 

Mama brought Cousin Teddy a bubble wand and he showed me how it worked.



 




Cousin Teddy also let me borrow all of his neat toys from when he was a baby!

                                              Here I am in the swing.



               Teddy helped turn the swing on and play the music and lights. He also sang Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to me - that was my favorite part!!


We also went to the pool to get some relief from that Georgia heat.

Ok, Mom, ready to go surfing!




Just put my swim diaper on - thanks again to Teddy to let us use one of his!



Ok, so I wasn't a huge fan of the water...






Maybe it's not so bad.



Happy and chillin with Uncle Shae after swim.


Happy, naked baby!



Here is a short video of me laughing at my Mama.  She sure is funny - looking that is!  Hope everybody has a safe and happy 4th of July! 














1 comment:

  1. Great post! We had fun that weekend, too! It was great to see you guys. Shae

    ReplyDelete